About Us

Rigney Tile Company

Our company was founded in 1888 by William Rigney and began that year as The Rigney Tile Company. Under this name, the organization grew from a small local business to a top competitor in the commercial tile industry. 


 Over the years we have gone through a few additional name changes and rebrandings, but we are happy to now be returning to our original identity in order to reflect that the company has been continuously operated by the Rigney family for over 129 years.